Date(s): Aug 12, 2014
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm ET
Speakers: Bob Foley, Chip Wilson & Clare Cox
The South Atlantic Room at Boston Harbor Hotel
70 Rowes Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Type: FREE Webinar
High Performance Leadership Master Mind Groups
Business, as in life, revolves around the relationships we cultivate. This is the thrust behind the power of a Master Mind group. This group of colleagues, friends and confidantes force us to stretch beyond our comfort zone, force us to work harder, think larger, support us when we feel like quitting, and hold us accountable in ways that inspire us to achieve our goals.
Join us on August 12th at 5:30 p.m. ET, for a presentation on our new High Performance Leadership Master Mind Group and leadership training series, uniquely focused on organizational transformation and success . During this presentation, Bob Foley, 360 Talent Advisors CEO, Chip Wilson, 360Solutions CEO, and Clare Cox, President of Tidemark Corporation, will discuss this innovative model and how it can benefit your company through leadership that drives performance.
For more information on the event and registration, fill out the form below.
What is a Master Mind Group
According to Napoleon Hill, Master Mind is “a mind that is developed through the harmonious co-operation of two or more people who ally themselves for the purpose of accomplishing any given task.” Hill believes “Each person in the group becomes vested with the power to contact with and gather knowledge through the ‘subconscious’ minds of all the other members of the group.
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
This power becomes immediately noticeable, evidencing itself in the form of a more vivid imagination and the consciousness of what appears to be a sixth sense. It is through this sixth sense that new ideas will “flash” into the mind.”
The Master Mind group will meet for the purpose of discussing High Performance Leadership. From the group, ideas concerning leadership will come pouring into the minds of each member. The minds of the ‘Master Mind’ group become as magnets, attracting ideas and thought stimuli allowing each member to think bigger and stretch beyond existing boundaries.
Benefits of Joining the Master Mind Group:
- Establishes the framework to surround yourself with professionals that hold you accountable to success personally, as a team member and as an organizational leader.
- Your Master Mind group will have professionals with similar experience levels, ambition, and desire for achievement with no competitors.
- The Master Mind group will adhere to best practices including organized meeting times and agenda, open communication, group collaboration built on trust and honesty as well as having fun.
- Each Master Mind groups allows members to extend his or her network exponentially.
- Each Master Mind session engages in new learning. New content will be introduced during each session. By interacting and sharing your challenges on the topic, it’s almost certain that someone in your group will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help someone else.
- The Master Mind groups engage in cross-promotion. As a member you will find ways to help each other promote to your respective networks.
- Groups think bigger together. Being in a Master Mind group will truly give you a Masterful Mind! You will think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.