PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT EXPERT
Well-trained employees are the key to your business success. Studies have shown that the most successful, productive employees are those who have received extensive training. They are the best of the best, often having the strongest stake in the company’s future.
In an ideal world, you would be able to hire people who already possess the exact skills your business needs. But in today’s competitive labor market, demand for skilled workers far exceeds supply.
That is where training comes in. Not only does instruction arm your employees with needed professional or technical skills, but it also shows that you are invested in them and interested in bringing them with you into the company’s future. This helps keep workers motivated and involved.
It is easy for businesses to forget that in today’s world of high technology, people are and will continue to be the most important asset they have. However, many businesses give little thought to the importance of developing the talents of their employees, thus lack the necessary development training.
People remain the most challenging aspect of any business, yet are the most critical to its success. That’s why we have created a comprehensive, in-depth “people development” training system.
The program focuses on 5 Essentials for Optimizing People Development:
- 1. Hiring the right people
- 2. Education
- 3. Sales training
- 4. Building high performance teams
- 5. Leadership development
Through our team of experts, we have tapped into 30 years of research and marketplace application to break through a complex issue and create a system that is easy to execute and provides quick results.
PHASES OF ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH
PHASE 1: CHAOS
- Inconsistent results
- Processes, structures & systems not in place
- Inadequate resources
- Lack of clear direction & goals
- Shifting priorities
- Unclear policies & procedures
- Lack of teamwork
PHASE 2: STABILITY
- Consistent performance results
- Basic processes, structure & systems in place
- Adequate resources in place
- Clarity of goals & direction
- Consistency of priorities
- Well-defined policies & procedures
PHASE 3: HIGH PERFORMANCE & PRODUCTIVITY
- Growth from new business opportunities
- Optimum levels of productivity
- Excellent performance results
- Refined processes, structure & systems aligned to strategy
- High level of participation & empowerment of people
- Respect for people embedded in the culture
- Good communication & information sharing