PRODUCTS DON’T SELL, PEOPLE DO!
You have probably heard the comment: “This product sells itself!“ While there are definitely fantastic products of every kind out there, we believe that in reality Products Don’t Sell, People Do! A quality product and product training are essential to your success but only in part. Strategic and tactical sales techniques are the vital tools that give you the edge in your market. This program is specifically geared to teach these techniques in a highly interactive and experiential environment – a methodology proven to work.
From an instructional standpoint, our programs include presentation, practice and application methods. We provide the structure; you provide the content. We provide proven methodologies for producing sales results. We work with you to tailor the practice and application sections to your products and markets so you can easily turn classroom learning into workplace results. You determine the level of customizing necessary for your needs and expectations.
Our primary objective is to equip you with real and practical skills to make your career more productive and more rewarding. Our programs become your programs. We provide sales expertise; you enrich the program with your specific product and market expertise.
“Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will create a great income. Sales training will make you a fortune!“– Chip Wilson, CEO 360 Solutions
- Understand the characteristics of top sales people.
- Know the difference between a peddler and a partner.
- Learn to ask questions that lead you to YES!
- Write proposals that lead to closed sales.
- Set specific, achievable, track-able, sales goals that impact both personal and professional success.
- Relate long-term goals and objectives to short-term business planning.
- Build strong partnerships with clients to create loyal customers rather than just close sales.
- Profile client needs and match benefits specifically to meet those needs.
- Develop effective presentations that address client concerns rather than conduct “product dumps.”
- Handle objections with ease and use them as opportunities to close the sale.
- Service and maintain client relationships to generate repeat business and referrals.